Make your own switch adapted Christmas Tree lights
Want to make your own switch adapted toys for Christmas? Watch Elf Paul literally eat his way through making some switch adapted Christmas Tree lights.
You will need:
- A battery operated toy or set of Christmas tree lights that are battery operated (i.e. a simple switch turns them on or off)
- A 3.5mm switch (available from any good AT supplier! e.g. Liberator, Inclusive Technology )
- A mono 3.5mm extension lead that you are ready to cut down to size
- Some double sided sticky pads or VHB tape
- Some snips or wire cutters
- A paper towel
- …and a mince pie case!