Building and creating individual solutions – we don’t believe in ‘can’t’
We have a strong and developing engineering and technical team that can support and enhance your own multi-disciplinary team. Our skills can compliment those you already offer in areas such as:
- Powered wheelchair programming, integration and special controls
- Integration of powered mobility with other assistive technologies such as tablets, computers and mobile phones
- Multi disciplinary assessment with members of our or your teams for complex access or control solutions.
- Registered Rehabilitation Engineers to work with your multidisciplinary team in clinic in the provision of wheelchair, seating or other electronic assistive technologies.
Using our in-house workshops that we complement with external partners and consultants we are able to manufacture a wide range of devices and bespoke assistive technologies including:
- Custom moulded access devices such as switches and joystick tops using digital manufacturing including 3D scanning and 3D printing.
- Complex mounting and positioning systems
- Specialist seating and mobility components
We can enhance your team with Rehabilitation Engineering or other technical support on a contract basis for a defined period of time to cover absence, for a specific number of hours per month or to increase the capacity of your service for the short or medium term. All members of our team who provide this support have had an enhanced DBS check, are fully competent and registered where appropriate.
This type of support of ideally suited to:
- NHS Wheelchair services
- Commercial seating, mobility, assistive technology and postural management service providers
- Charitable organisations
For more information please do get in touch with us using this form or contact us.