It’s AAC Awareness Month and we’ve launched our new website with new and improved features making it easier for you to find the information, resources, and training that you’ll need to learn more about AAC.
Here are some of our favourite bits:
- Our resources all in one place Filter, search and download Ace Centre symbol or alphabet AAC charts with just one click of a button.
- Ace Centre Learning improved layout Browse, compare and take courses on communication, access and education. Planning your learning journey has never been easier.
- New design, feel and illustrations Making it easier for you to see the large array of services we offer:
- Better mobile user experience Making it easier to find what you need on the go.
- Getting started with AAC A great place to begin learning about AAC and AT with friendly information and resources.
Our Getting Started with AAC E-Books have had many new features added to improve the user experience. Here’s Gavin to tell you a little more: