Rehadapt design, manufacture and supply a wide range of mounting solutions for a number of environments. They provide a Virtual Mounting Service (VMS) – a quick and easy way to specify a wheelchair mount that will exactly meet your needs. This is part of their 360 degrees of Mounting approach.
Our Ace Centre engineers and technicians can fit the specified mounting system for you either at one of our sites in Oldham or Abingdon or at your location.
There are many factors to consider and a holistic assessment can be extremely important. We’re really careful to consider other factors too such as portability and weight. We’re fully aware how important it is that equipment is practical, easy to use, store and where appropriate adjust. Systems need to look good, be reliable and robust!
How does it work?
It’s a really simple process:
- Contact Rehadapt using their Virtual Mounting Service
- Order the mounting system specified through your preferred reseller
- Order the fitting service through us. If you would like a written quotation, please contact us using this form.
- Appointment confirmed once purchase order or payment received
- Fitting appointments carried out which will include training
- Follow up documentation provided by email where required.
- £295 for the first system and £95 for each additional system at your location within UK mainland.
- For locations more than 2 hours from our Oldham or Abingdon office locations, please contact us to confirm pricing.
As part of this service we’ll carefully check that any requirements from your wheelchair provider are met and complete an appropriate risk assessment for you or your organisation. We will provide appropriate training on how the use the mounting system.