Ace Centre offer Partnership Agreements with education, health and social care partners as well as offering bespoke consultancy services for research partners and commercial suppliers. Some examples are detailed below.
Bespoke Partnership Agreements with Schools and Colleges
Ace Centre are delighted to offer a new opportunity to partner with your school, LA or organisation. Our Ace Partnerships
contracts are an affordable and unique opportunity to bring Ace Centre skills and resources to your local area.
Ace Centre Partner benefits include:
- Assessment of skill mix and workforce development planning
- Bespoke training packages delivered locally
- Free access to a limited loan bank of AT / AAC equipment
- Reduced rates for Ace Centre training
- Mentoring and clinical supervision
- Become involved in Ace Centre research and publications
Ace Centre are passionate about developing practitioners by working alongside them in the course of thier job. This “side by side” approach means individuals develop skills and confidence in real time.
AAC & AT companies
Whether you are keen to evaluate an existing product or develop a new one, Ace Centre can help with targeted user testing in our centres, within clients’ homes, or across health, education and social care settings.
Media & agencies
- Input to policy development
- Campaigning for AAC understanding and services
- Supporting examination officers