For 35 years Ace Centre has supported people with alternative and augmentative communication (AAC) and assistive technology (AT) needs. We achieve positive outcomes for our clients by drawing on the skills of our multidisciplinary team of teachers, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, technical engineers and technicians.
Through our individually tailored Partnerships, we work on developing practitioner skills by offering a side-by-side approach, meaning individuals develop skills and confidence in a guided manner through reflective practice.
What an Ace Centre Partnership can offer you:
- A legacy of effective practice, through skill development.
- Mentoring for key practitioners.
- Remote support from one of our allocated consultants
- Free access to a tailored loan bank of AT /AAC equipment with guidance on implementation.
- Bespoke training packages delivered to your team, focusing on a train-the-trainer approach.
- Structured access to our new online training platform