Make your own Flip Joke Book
Find here a Make your own flip joke book – in Widgit and PCS. Here’s what you need to do to make your own:
- Choose the PCS or Widgit PDF and download it
- Print all pages with the printer settings;
- one slide per page, single sided, full colour, A4
- Cut out individual question slips from the 4 question slip pages. Cut around the bold black rectangular edge but also include the lift the flap tab for each question.
- Stick with glue or sellotape, the top blank panel of each question slip to the corresponding top panel on the answer/joke page. This will create the flip element of the joke book. Each question and answer/joke page are numbered accordingly.
- Then connect the book together with treasury tags, ring binders or similar.
- Start using and laughing!
Want to see a electronic version that is switch accessible? Try out the TarHeel Reader versions here: