We are doing all we can to continue delivering our services during the current situation. We hope the following information will clarify how we intend to deliver our services to you.
Equipment Faults and Technical Support
If you are experiencing any difficulties with your equipment, please call our free Advice Line number 0800 080 3115 (weekdays 9am to 5pm) and select option 1 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, click here
Visits and Support
If you have already received a letter informing you of the date of your assessment, one of our team will be in touch to consider how we can best support you. We have been advised by NHS England to consider only making visits to priority clients during this period. For non-priority clients we can consider providing support without visiting, which may involve:
- Remote support over the telephone or video call
- Remote diagnosis and fixing of faults by our TeamViewer remote support tool
- Sending or dropping off equipment that we have pre-set up for use/trial
- Providing resources to support immediate use,
- Assistance in how to use these resources can be found here
If you have any queries about your referral or appointment, please ring our free Advice Line number: 0800 080 3115 and select option 3 or email a member of our team directly. Their contact details can be found here:
We have been advised to accept only referrals for priority clients, as follows:
- Clients with rapidly progressing conditions who have or will imminently have little or no functional speech and hand function
- Clients who have equipment that has ceased to be functional or is significantly unreliable
If we have already accepted your referral but you are not a priority as defined above, we will hold your referral on our waiting list until we are able to respond to it.
Information Day Appointments
We will continue to offer Information Day Appointments, but these will not be delivered at our offices. Instead, we will aim to do these remotely. If you have an existing appointment, please contact us to arrange this.
General Information and Advice
For any other enquiries, please contact our free Advice Line number: 0800 080 3115 or email: email@example.com